Sunday, July 11, 2010

Stretch your Imagination... with new papers

I ordered a few packs of 6x12 inch paper from cricutmachine.com. Many were solids, but two packs were designs. I really like that present card. The paper just puts it over the top.


This card was especially made for a friend in Arkansas who has a birthday in August.

I love balloons, did you know that? When I would throw myself birthday parties in college (yeah, I was lame), I would blow up a whole package of balloons and just have them on my dorm or apartment floor for days. Cant do that anymore with the pup, don't want him to choke.

Turtle!!

The snowflake is for a friend. But I read on someone else's blog that they make holiday cards in the summer to beat the holiday rush. So I'm going to use that as an excuse to make Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas cards in July. :) It makes sense though. Think about how many Christmas cards you will need to send off all at once.

But I must point out that the snowflake on the Stretch your Imagination cart has 7 sides. Really folks?? This bothers me to no end. I will need to find a 6 pointed snowflake very soon.

I know I got 2 new followers yesterday. If anyone has any helpful hints or tips, please feel free to point them out to me! I've had the Cricut for only a few weeks. I'm still mostly just playing around and learning about the machine. But any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment