Saturday, July 10, 2010

cardmakerkitclub.com

I just signed up for a Carkmaker Kit-of-the-Month club! You can click on that to check it out. I am so excited about how cool this could turn out to be. Takes me back to my Babysitter Book Club of the month and Stickopotomus club (anyone remember that one??). I absolutely love mail. And pathetically, I will even by $15.95 a month so that I get something fun and happy beside all of those bills. Although, the 1st month is half off. And you get some pretty cool "free gifts". I would pay $7.95 for the stamp I'll be getting. I'll let y'all know if it's something I will be continuting when I get the first one. Says I can cancel any time.

I hope it's as cool as they make it seem online.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sarah! I just wanted to say thanks for the nice comment you left for me and I also am following you now. :)

    Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions - we papercrafters love to share! LOL

    ReplyDelete