Saturday, July 24, 2010

Create a Critter

I finally found a moment to play with my new cart! I really like the way these little animals are coming out. They are super cute and have lots of layers to give them so much character.

My mother has always told me I am a very literal person. I like to color inside the lines. It's just who I am. So with this new creative kick, I have been trying to think outside the box with my cards. The dog is my best attempt today. What do you mean the images go off the card?? Yeah, after my initial forehead wrinkle, I decided I liked it that way. And it's so not me!! The cow belongs to my mother. She has real cows. They aren't spotted milk cows though. But I thought she would think it was cute. There is a farm themed cart coming out in August, called Country Life, or something similar. I want it!! It has realistic looking cows. And farm implements. And people with rakes.



This card is mine!! He looks just like Rigel!!

This is the first non-card I have made. But isnt it just adorable?!?! My husband and I are both really into fish. We would have a big aquarium if we didnt move around every two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment