Sunday, June 20, 2010

Scrapbooking Blog!

Brand new blog!!

Joe has ordered me a Cricut for our upcoming anniversary. I've always tried to be crafty, but I just dont have the best eye for it. But with all of the images the Cricut can create, I think I will be much better!

I have a stack of five scrapbooks; three of which are finished: Rigel's baby book, our wedding book, and the Kansas book. And the on-going Army book depicting Joe's career. And the blue shell that will soon become the Colorado book. I havent even started that one yet.

I am so excited to get the Cricut and get started. I want to make homemade cards too. After watching some videos on YouTube, I am even more excited to get the machine and figure out how it works.

The only downside to all of this is that the cartridges are $70 each! So I will have to look for sales.

But I plan on posting all of my creations to this blog.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment