Thursday, June 24, 2010

First cards off the line..

This is my little flock of flower cards. I made 5 and gave them out at work today. Yes, everyone will be subjected to my new obsession!!

Turtle Card! It's even kinda messed up, but still super cute!! And that thing with the yellow grips? Only the coolest set of tweezers on the planet! They are called Tweezer Bees, I got these at Hobby Lobby. They are great for glueing and placing small pieces. You have to press down on them so they open, and when you let up, they stay closed, holding on to the piece of paper. That's not a great discription, but hopefully you get the idea.

These were just experiments on size and pressure of the machine. I really like the leaf cut out in the background.

What says Summer like a nice ice cream cone? The cherry is freaking adorable!!

This sunflower card is by far my most favorite creation so far. I think it's going to make it's way to Kansas soon, fairly fitting since the sunflower is the state flower of Kansas.

No comments:

Post a Comment