Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pen Pals

A friend of mine asked for addresses on Facebook because she wanted to start being an avid letter writer. I sent her my address and joked that we needed to be pen pals. So I wanted to send the first card. I made this pup from the Create A Critter card. The dogs are my favorite, there is a second one, a terrier, that I made before. This dog is pictured with a fireman's helmet on. It would be perfect for a young boy. But the regular puppy is just so adorable. I hope it makes my friend smile.



And the "So Dear" card is my attempt at a "congratulations" baby card. I have wanted to use this deer for a while, but I just didnt have a good reason for it. But a good friend recently gave me one! Oh, I hope she doesnt check the blog before she gets it in the mail. :o) It's also from the Create a Critter card.

No comments:

Post a Comment