Saturday, August 14, 2010

A theme?


Sorry I've been kinda absent. In an odd turn of events, I found out I had a gallbladder full of gall stones and was admitted to the hospital for semi-emergency surgery two weeks ago. While recovering, I couldnt bend over to craft. My cricut is on the floor in our living room and it was hard to operate when I could barely bend over and sitting on the floor was a chore. But I found out that my cousin was admitted to the hospital for a very serious condition only days after I was discharged. So I sucked it up and sat in my floor to make her a handmade card. She is still in the hospital, but seems to be doing better. Her aunt even contacted me to let me know she got the card and absolutely loved it. That was the first time in my adult life I had ever been in the hospital, and I knew that even a little color would help brighten up the room.
This is from the Create a Critter cart. The card is made at 5 1/4 inches, as are all my cards. I love this cart. The layers make the animal so detailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment